Three ways to find the cheapest CTP Green Slip price
There are three ways to compare prices for each of the six CTP green slip insurers in NSW.
1. Go to the greenslips.com.au Calculator on this site
Go to the greenslips.com.au Calculator to compare prices for each greenslip insurer, based on your vehicle and details, and for insurer contacts.
- Find information on At-Fault Driver Cover benefits and discounts on other products.
- Contact your insurer of choice to purchase your green slip by phone or online.
- Your green slip purchase is usually sent electronically to Service NSW.
- You can renew your registration by phone, online or in person.
- More information on renewing your registration is on this site.
- Compare prices with the greenslips.com.au Calculator.
2. Go to Green Slip Price Check operated by State Insurance Regulatory Authority
The State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) Green Slip Price Check also provides a price for each of the six greenslip insurers, based on your vehicle and details. A link to SIRA’s Green Slip Price Check is on this site.
3. Contact each of the six CTP insurers directly
The third way to compare CTP Green Slip prices is to contact each of the six insurers directly. Contact details for each of the six insurers are on this site.
The greenslips.com.au Calculator and SIRA Green Slip Price Check operate only for common types of vehicles. For example, they do not operate for trucks, buses or fleets. For those vehicles, you need to contact each insurer directly for CTP green slip quotes.
Not all CTP green slip purchasers base their decision entirely on price. See other CTP green slip factors to consider.